Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life is good

Well I just wanted everyone to know that I have found my church. I have gone now 3 weeks in a row and totally enjoy and feel great when I'm there as well as after words. I feel in my life I really need God now, I know he's always been there but I kinda went side way's you know.

I am totally looking forward to our weekend at Snugharbor with family and friends. They say we may get a little rain but that won't stop, will it you all?

News:
T.J. may have a new manager job in Gilroy and they maybe moving. We sure will miss having them so close to us, but hell I would drive anywhere to see them and my grand kids.

I, yes me, the God of Thunder heehee, have a second interview with a company tomorrow. Say a prayer for me, but it's looking good but you never know until the check is in your hand.

My Lil woman has been working her ass off for the last six day's straight and I can't wait to spend the rest of the week an week end with her. I have missed her.

So I added some new music to our site tell me what you think, first three song's. You know can't keep it boring and I thought they fit the two of us.

God Bless and love you all!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment