Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching up

Well since I haven't written anything for day's I thought I would catch up a Lil bit.

I first have to tell you all about our 30Th anniversary, we did go camping at snugharbor in the delta and it was fantastic, so nice were going back May 1st with a group a friends and you all know who you are.

We get there the first day and my sister and bro in law came up to visit with us and fish a little bit. Well, my Lil bride had just poured her first drink and was heading to the dock and missed a step and raked this hell out of her shin, bruised her knee and arm and damn it she spilled her drink. She was laughing so hard, she couldn't cry to many people watching. Anyway jacked herself up pretty good but she's getting better. Now then, a couple pulled into the site next to us, Tony and Val they were from Hayward and this was their first trip in there new trailer. So we helped them out quite a bit setting them up. Well we invite them to have dinner with the four of us and damn this one tops the first one. Betty, Richie and myself were sitting on one side of the picnic table, Diane, Val and Tony on the other side. Betty and Richie finish dinner and get up to have a smoke as the four of us left at the table talked and finished dinner. I was the next to finish and got up, turned around to talk to Betty and Richie and low and behold, Diane, Val and Tony sitting together on the one side tipped the table over, landed on their backs and all the food and wine spilled from the table onto the three of them. Had to make sure they were OK, but then we just had to laugh, it was a funny sight. Diane and Val hurt their tail bones and to this day are still hurting. Tony jacked up his shoulder and could hardly lift his arm the next day. But everyone is getting better. We have been in touch with them since and they are recouping. So Richie comes up to visit us again on Monday and he catches about a 7 to 8 lb stripper. We put it on a stringer, hung it from the dock in the water and we go for a boat ride. He took Diane and I to lunch and we were out for about 4 hours. Came back docked the boat and began fishing again. I said, Richie I need to take a look at that nice fish you caught again. Pulled up the stringer and a sea Lyon had ripped the belly right out of that fish, it was funny.

Diane, Layla and I spent the next two day's just relaxing. I think Diane needed more than I did. What a great adventure.

Were both looking forward to our May 1st trip and I think Diane will be much more careful. Heehee.

Good Day all and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I know who they are too. I can't wait to see this place and maybe it will be a new place for us when comanchee has no water.
    God bless to you and Diane too I love you guys and hope all is going well these days.
    your nighbor Bev

    ReplyDelete