Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Time

I wrote a poem a long time ago and thought I would share it:

No time:

I knelt to pray but not for long
I had to much to do
Must hurry off and get to work
For bills would soon be due
And as I said a hurried prayer
Jumped up from my knees
My christian duty was now done
My soul could be at ease
All through the day I had no time
To speak a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends
They'd laugh at me I feared
No time, no time, way to much to do
That was my constant cry
No time to give to those in need
At last it was time to die
And when before the lord I came
I stood with down cast eye's
Within his hands he held a book
It was the BOOK OF LIFE!
Your name I can not find
I once was going to write it down
But never found the time.

Remember were we come from and remember who you are
Because God is watching
and not from a far.

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok now this one will work. I just forgot my password and had to change it for this account. Happy anniversary to both of you. Enjoy! See you when you are done honey mooning. Now where is your daily logs? Oh yeah your too busy doing your thing with your bride. Have a great day. your neighbor Beverly Jean.

    ReplyDelete