Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hmmmm

Well today I really don't know what to write. I had a great day with Diane on this rainy, soggy day. I was denied the job I was hoping to get last Friday and nothing new in sight. Oh well. BUT, I have to say I had the most awesome breakfast with my beautiful family on Saturday. T.J. and Kristie took us to breakfast with the grand kids and wow what a way to get a smile on your face. Then we switched cars and Diane and I took the kids and brought them home while T.J. & Kristie went shopping. I have to say I have not laughed and smiled like that, well I guess since I was last around them. They are so cute and just make a person's day. Thank you God for blessing us with them. ( I guess I should have wrote that part Saturday). Anyway the clock is ticking and I need to go back to work soon. But it's not over yet. God has something planned for me I just know it. Sorry about whining a Lil bit.

God Bless you all and good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment