Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning

Well HOWDY DOWDY all. It's another Monday morning. I wanted to say, yesterday Diane, Betty , Richie and I went to a new area to check out for camping this week end for our anniversary. We found a great place called Snug Harbor out in the delta and we booked it. You can check it out at www.snugharbor.net Anyway this place is cool. you actually have to take a ferry across the river to get to it. We stooped in the Lil town of Walnut Grove and Richie and Betty bought us pizza for lunch so we sat there by the river and enjoyed (thank you Richie & Betty). So anyway we are leaving Saturday and coming home Wednesday. The weekend is suppose to be really nice weather and I hope to catch lots of fish.

So happy Monday to all and damn I hope I hear something about a job this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment