Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life and challenges

Well I have been out of work now since November. You really can't imagine what it's like when you have worked straight for the last 25 years ( it sucks ). I have had good day's as well as many bad day's but you know when it comes to the end of the day this is what I am truly thankful for:

My wife of 30 years, for putting up with me all this time, you know she has to be a tough cookie. J/K.

My two fantastic kids for making me so proud.

My beautiful daughter in law whom I consider my daughter.

Three of the most perfect grand kids.

My mom and dad.

A wonderful mother in law whom I call mom, well cause she is a mom to me.

Mom Diane.

A whole group of sisters and a brother.

And most of all I thank God for all my blessings and letting me wake up breathing today so I can see and talk to all of you again.

Life does bring us hurtles everyday, but jump because you have a whole crowd there for you to cheer you on!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The blog looks great dad. I love the pics. The pic of me and the kids is on of my fav pics. I have it on my desk! also I love the pic of you and taylor. she is so cute. I love her to death. Let me know what is happening the job front! I going try and send in a app for a intership today. its not paid but it would help me get me feet wet. with me luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog. It really makes you feel greatfull for all God has given us and how we have to try and feel joy in everything that we have now. Love it! Good luck with everything you wish for and I will pray for that miracle to happen for you today........

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know you are feeling better these days. Now get a job ok! I will keep up with these blogs but don't expect much from me as far as putting mine together soon.
    Luv U Neighbors

    ReplyDelete