Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunshine

Man, life sure does bring things to us in so many different way's. Today I felt all the sunshine that God gives us and I just had to go out and be in it. So I mowed the lawns and pulled weeds and trimmed bushes, well anything I could do just to be outside. I enjoyed it so much I felt I had to BBQ. So I went to the store and bought some RIBS and wanted to surprise my Little woman ( which I did ). So anyway I made the ribs and cooked some great taters and made chocolate cookies with almonds as well. I have to say this completed my day and sure made my bride smile when she came home. Not only was dinner on time she had a nice glass of wine waiting (chilled) when she walked in the door. Man the little things in life can totally complete a day.

Oh and by the way, my ribs were KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless to all!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment