Sunday, February 15, 2009

New at this

Well were pretty new at this and I'm excited about posting things about us and our family.

Diane and I both woke up sick today and I have to hand it to her, she got up with strep throat and went to work anyway. So pround of her. Now me, I stayed home instead of going wine tasting with my friends Chad and Bev. I have to be well in case I get my new job this week.

Anyway we are sitting here sick together as we do everything together but this sucks because Diane just got over a chest cold and now this. Oh well life goes on.

Say a prayer I get a new job. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I need it I'm going crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers cross for you guys...in hopes that you guys heal from your sicksness, and that you get this job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Ted. So why are you spelling Dianes name Daine.

    ReplyDelete