Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Mom

I just talked to my mom today and I have to tell you..... I have not seen her since we lived in Wheatland. I really, really miss her. We always had a Bond that no one could break and I would love nothing more that to give her a big hug and tell her I love her face to face. Though we live so far apart she is always in my thoughts and in my heart. I will never forget the times I use to say " hello mother" and she would say " hello brother" cause she didn't want anyone to know she had a son of my age. But those are good memories and not bad. So mom if your reading this please don't think bad they are good thoughts and lasting thoughts. I remember when you took us to the State Fair and you got carded when you ordered a beer, you gave the guy $5:00 for a tip just for asking. I want you to know I would love to come to Maine and see you and the beauty of that State. Hey maybe you can take me fishing, HUH? Just remember I love you and I miss you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww Dad. I feel that way about you and mom. If I move soon I would be sad to be so far away. I love you guys! I hope you get to see grandma soon.

    ReplyDelete